Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet Poison

I know I'm late getting the message through my head, but Aspartame is sweet poison. Just google it and holy crap....

All my health ailments that my doctor couldn't solve, are actually symptoms of my Aspartame addiction. Hell, ya. I'm addicted. I drink no less than two and sometimes as much as five coke zeros a day. Rather, I DID. Yesterday, I quit.

I'm tired of having dizzy spells, fainting, losing balance, being moody, etc. Dr. R. told me that I have a perpetual inner ear infection. He ordered up blood tests, which showed nothing. I know I'm addicted, because when I want a coke zero, I have to have it. Ask Bill what its like when I want coke zero!!! Even Sage knows what I'm like when I get the craving.

So now that the withdrawal has set in, I'm bound and determined to stick it through. I had a whole honeydew melon today, two apples, a plum, a michelina meal, and drank about 10 glasses of water to try to get through the day. I've had a wicked headache and I'm very fidgety. I look like a wiley junkie.

I'll keep you posted about my progress. By the way, Aspartame is sweet poison. I advise you cut it out of your diet too.

No comments: