Wednesday, November 5, 2008

41 days aspartame free and I feel healthier than ever. I cut down to one coffee (milk only) a day. I drink lots of water, and 3 white teas a day.

I was doing well on a regular running schedule. I had to move indoors to the gym treadmills, because its dark so darn early. When we move to our new office, where we will have our own in-office bathrooms, I'll start running outside on our lunch hour. I ordered my new MEC jacket a couple of days ago. Can't wait until it comes in.

I have a few days of work imposed exercise rest. I have two weeks of work to cram into one, because I'm going to Boston on training next week. I'll try to make up some workout time on the weekend. I hope the hotel has a nice gym, otherwise it will be yoga or pilates in my room.

Oooh, get this. My Boston friends are taking care on me in my off-training hours. Pat is taking me to the factory outlet mall shopping on Tuesday night (Girls Night Out = GNO). Then Pat, Chris, and Mike are taking me out to a Thai restaurant and then we are going to see Pam Mayne's (another mutual friend's/excoworker) play at a community theatre. She directed the play and her husband directed it. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: